Duckett Mill Campground is a delightful haven for resting or playing on Lake Lanier. Fish for a while or play in the sand on the beach. Hot showers are located nearby.
Select from about 100 campsites with water and electric connections, in addition to 14 tent sites. (In case you want to rough it, with laundry and shower facilities dozens of steps away.)
You might only live a few miles away from Duckett Mill. You’ll still want to visit and feel your troubles be absorbed by nature.
Please Note: Protect our forests from tree-killing pests by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site. Visit Dontmovefirewood.org for more.
Duckett Mill Rules & Reservations
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m., and check out is by 1:00 p.m.
- Gatehouse is open Monday — Thursday from 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Gatehouse is open Friday — Sunday from 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- No cash or check accepted; credit/debit cards only.
- Quiet hours are 10 PM – 6 AM. Unreasonable or excessive noise at any time is prohibited.
- Pets must be kept on a leash not exceeding 6 feet in length. Pets are not allowed in restrooms, gatehouse, playgrounds, shelters or designated swim areas.
- Fires must be confined in a designated fire ring or grill.
- Only dead wood on the ground may be collected for firewood.
- All tents must be placed on designated impact area.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. You’ll have to get high on nature at Duckett Mill.
Address & Directions to Duckett Mill Campground
USACE Lake Lanier Campground Information
- Opening & Closing Dates for Campgrounds on Lake Lanier
- USACE Camping Rules, Rates & Fees
- Activities on Lake Lanier