Port Royale Marina on Lake Lanier
Port Royale Marina has the BEST location on Lake Lanier.
Only minutes from 985 and 400 North, they are located near Browns Bridge, the gateway to the North and the calmest, most scenic part of the lake. Port Royale is truly a full-service marina, offering a comprehensive list of amenities and services. Not only is Port Royale a great place to call your boating home, but it is also a great place to relax and enjoy what lake life has to offer.
Port Royale Marina Amenities
- Wireless Internet on their docks
- Two 24-hour Pump-out Stations
- Mobile Pump-out at your slip
- Wide Easily Accessible Walkways
- Well-lighted Parking
- Heated Bathhouse
- Two Private Launching Ramps
- Great food, drinks and fun at Pelican Pete’s Bar and Grill
- Ship’s Store/Service Center
- In-house Sales Associates from Park Marine Boating Centers –Georgia’s premier pleasure boat dealership
- On-site Security with gate.
In addition, Port Royale is home to Lake Lanier’s only floating Gas Island and Ship’s Store with 18 Self-Service Pumps and 2 Full Service Pumps for your convenience. Located adjacent to their Dry Stack Courtesy Dock, the Lighthouse at the Port has everything you need for a day on the lake, including ice drinks, snacks, water toys, sunglasses, sunscreen, souvenirs, and boating supplies.
Port Royale Marina Contact Details
- Website: BestinBoating.com
- Day-time phone: (770) 887-5715
- After-hours phone: (770) 539-1020
- Address: 8800 Port Royale Drive Gainesville, GA 30506