Shady Grove Campground
Shady Grove Campground on Lake Lanier is in Cumming, GA
Shady Grove Campground in Cumming, Georgia, is operated by Forsyth County. Located in the northwest portion of Lake Lanier, this picturesque park lets you choose from more than 110 campsites.
Shady Grove Campground Amenities
- a beach with swim area
- boat ramp with courtesy dock
- group campsites with picnic shelters
- tent camping areas and
- campsites with water and 30 and 50 amp power hookups.
Shady Grove Reservations
- Campsites may be reserved up to 30 days in advance with full payment.
- Reservations may be made in person at the campground.
- Reservations may be made by calling 770-205-6850 during office hours.
- Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, credit card or money order.
Shady Grove Camp Refunds
- Peak Season May 1st through Labor Day: Cancellations must be requested five (5) days prior to the reservation date. Renters will forfeit 50 percent per day and per site of the rental fee.
- Non-Peak Season: Cancellations must be requested five (5) days prior to the reservation date. A $10.00 service fee will be assessed per day and per site cancelled.
- Date changes are considered a cancellation and will be accessed the proper fees.
- Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather unless requested within five (5) days prior to the rental date.
- No shows, early departures, or cancellations after the scheduled arrival date are not entitled to a refund.
- Check in time for reservations is guaranteed after 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 3:00 p.m. The park gates are locked from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Phone: 770-205-6850
- Address: 7800 Allyn Lane Memorial Way; Cumming, GA