The Atlanta Boat Show, running from Thursday, January 14th through Sunday the 17th at the Georgia World Congress Center, isn’t just for people in the market for a yaat … yauch … yuach … big boat.
It’s also for the rest of us looking for a cool deal on a spiffy boat in the middle of winter.
It’s not the best time to use a boat, but it’s a great time to get a good deal on one at the Atlanta Boat Show. Compare vessels and speak with dealers and manufacturers. Best of all, take advantage of special deals and incentives.
Georgia’s premier boat show is like a theme park with hundreds of new water craft — including powerboats, center consoles, ski boats and personal watercraft. Booths showcasing the latest in engines, marine gear, electronics and accessories fill the Georgia World Congress Center.
Visit our pals with the Lake Lanier Association at booth #236 for deals on membership.
The Atlanta Boat Show
Days & Hours
- Thursday, January 14: 11 am to 9 pm
- Friday, January 15: 11 am to 9 pm
- Saturday, January 16: 10 am to 9 pm
- Sunday, January 17: 10 am to 6 pm
- Adults (16 and older): $14
- 15 and younger: FREE when accompanied by an adult.
- Georgia World Congress Center, Hall C
- 280 Northside Drive, NW
- Atlanta, GA 30314