Trackback from your site.

Robert Sutherland

Robert J. Sutherland is a travel writer enjoying life in Gainesville, GA. Robert has two adult daughters, seven practically perfect grandchildren and a zippy Kawasaki. Contact Robert at RJSutherland@hotmail.com.

Comments (14)

Donna

I have purchased an annual pass for my son-n-law for several years. He lives very close to the parks and we visit the parks as often as possible. The parks are gorgeous and you feel very safe. It is worth every penny to buy an annual pass. Donna.

LURA G BOUCHER

I purchased an annual pass, but was issued a temporary password through the machine at Van Pugh North. I was unable to pick up my pass prior to the temporary password expiring, will my pass still be honored?

Shawn

I have annual pass, I use kayak and sometimes I park on trailer parking is that ok or I am wrong.
    Reason is that I have to carry my kayak to far if I park all the way back.

Robert Sutherland

Hi,

Please call the US Army Corp of Engineers.

770-945-9531

Thanks,

RJS

Sterling

Is there a list of parks that offer the 12 month parking pass? If so what might that website link be? Thank you

Bud Gregory

Do the passes include all boat ramps on Lake Lanier. Such as Mary Alice, Charleston Park, Six Mile etc…

Mathew Peace

Is there a way to pay online?

Philippe Boualavong

Does this pass work for all boat ramps at West Point Lake?

Robert Sutherland

Hi,

The USACE park pass is accepted at USACE boat ramps.

RJS

Dave

Is there an application or any other information that should be mailed for an annual boat ramp pass? Or, do I simply mail a check to the address listed above? This process is very confusing and at the ramp I use passes are required but there is no signage to indicate that or how to pay.

Robert Sutherland

Hi,

We publish information on activities around Lake Lanier as a public service.

We are not affiliated with the US Army Corps of Engineers. Please contact them directly, using the information within the story, to get answers to your questions.

Hope that helps.