Before you go to the Lanier Islands In-Water Boat Show, ask yourself a few questions to make sure you’re ready to purchase a new boat.
- Has your wife ever purchased new curtains, furniture or kitchen appliances? If so, you deserve a bass boat.
- Has your husband wasted money on a motorcycle, fast car or a bass boat? If so, you deserve a zippy PWC! Or two.
- What is the speed limit for boats on Lake Lanier? If you said, “there is no speed limit” you should get a new speedboat.
- Would you take family and friends on sunset cruises if you had a boat? If so, you ought to have a pontoon boat.
- Do you have dozens of friends, oodles of vacation days and a zillion dollars? If so, you need a house boat!
See? That wasn’t hard! Now head over to the In-Water Boat Show at Lanier Islands’ Sunset Cove and kick the tires on water craft from the Southeast’s largest dealers. Take a demo ride, visit a vendor and buy a boat.
In-Water Boat Show Details
Hours: Friday & Saturday April 15-16 from noon until 8 PM. Sunday the 17th from noon until 5 PM.
Cost: Admission to the event is free and gate admission is free all weekend long, as well.