Introducing The Lake Lanier Visitors Guide by LakeLanier.com
We are delighted to introduce “The Lake Lanier Visitors Guide”.
This guide is aimed at visitors to Lake Lanier who want to plan a wonderful vacation. From lodging and campgrounds to marinas, activities, attractions and restaurants – readers will uncover why people come back year after year to Lake Lanier.
This guide is available on this site as an e-book and will soon be on Amazon.com also.
This guide is entirely free, thanks for the support of our initial sponsors. Thank you to Bev Knight and The Good Life Group, Lanier Islands, “BIG FISH ON” and Lake Lanier Canopy Tours.
Click here to download the guide.
Here’s a look at what you’ll find inside:
- Chapter 1: Welcome to Lake Lanier
- Chapter 2: Accommodations on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 3: Camping on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 4: Lake Lanier Parks
- Chapter 5: Lake Lanier Marinas
- Chapter 6: Boating on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 7: Canoeing, Kayaking and Rowing on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 8: Water Skiing, Wakeboarding and Paddleboarding on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 9: Fishing and Fishing Guides on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 10: Swimming on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 11: Hiking on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 12: Golfing on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 13: Exciting Other Activities on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 14: Restaurants on Lake Lanier
- Chapter 15: Lake Lanier Attractions
- Chapter 16: Lake Lanier Realtors
- Chapter 17: Day Trips Around Lake Lanier
Would You Like Your Business Featured in The Guide?
We’ll publish a second edition of the guide in late March of 2017.
We’ve got some great opportunities to have your business featured in the next edition. These include:
- Chapter Sponsors
- Full-Page Advertisements
- Listings in the Business Directory
Please send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 678-677-0292 if you’d like to discuss these opportunities further.