I’m always worried that both the dollars in my bank account will go missing or that my cell phone videos of me frolicking with movie stars will go viral. OK. Some fears are more realistic than others.
All I’m saying is I will understand if you are not inclined to sign up for lakelanier.com on Twitter.
You won’t get spam from us. You will have interesting stories from us zipped right to your computer, phone, tablet or that fancy gizmo in your car that only 11-year-olds can figure out.
Here’s a sample of recent stuff we’ve posted:
- This weekend’s Appalachian Trail Celebration in Dahlonega.
- We were among the first to confirm the identity of the body found in Lake Lanier.
- News of this weekend’s Sprint Regatta with the Lake Lanier Rowing Club.
- Fun reports from Road Atlanta
- The latest updates on legislation affecting Lake Lanier.
Our millionth follower gets a FREE ride on Grasshopper, the humble ninja*.
*Some restrictions — such as food, gasoline, clear skies and surviving the ride — apply.