Get Tickets Now for Vineyard Fest 2018 at Chateau Elan
The only long-term planning that I do is setting my alarm to wake me up in the morning. But I’m planning ahead to attend Vineyard Fest 2018 at Chateau Elan. That’s because tickets for this November 2018 event will all be sold out before the end of August.
Vineyard Fest 2018 is your big chance to stomp grapes, just like Lucy Ricardo did on TV.
What could possibly be more fun than picking grape seeds from your toenails?
Well, I guess tasting more than a hundred international and domestic wines comes pretty close.
Folks from regional craft breweries and distilleries will offer their wares too.
If grape stomping wears you out, drop by one of the cooking demonstrations presented by professional culinary teams. Or learn about wine making from friendly experts.
When you get the munchies, nibble on some locally sourced foods at Vineyard Fest 2018.
Here’s the important part:
- Vineyard Fest at Chateau Elan takes place on Sunday, November 11th, 2018.
- That’s about three months after all the tickets are sold out.
- If you want to attend, buy your Vineyard Fest ticket as soon as possible.
- Pre-sale tickets will be available on Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
- “Regular sale” tickets will be available on August 15th.
Get your tickets in August for Vineyard Fest 2018
With attendance limited to just 2,000 guests, Château Élan Winery & Resort’s annual Vineyard Fest has been a sell-out event for the past decade. VineyardFest 2017 sold out 23 days after tickets were released!