Buy a Corps of Engineers Annual Park Pass
The US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) operates 13 day-use parks with beaches on Lake Lanier’s almost 700-miles of shoreline. You can either pay $5.00 per visit, or purchase an annual park pass to save money.
The daily $5.00 fee to enter USACE parks allows you to launch a boat, walk in the park or practice your favorite art until the sun goes down.
Who knew there were so many varieties of annual park passes?
If our friends at the USACE’s Lake Lanier Management Office have the particular type of pass you want in stock, you can purchase one by mail, or over the phone if you use a credit card. Cash is not accepted at the office.
The $40 USACE annual pass is what most of us need. That allows unlimited visits to all Army Corps of Engineers parks nationwide for a year.
Senior citizens may buy annual or lifetime passes to USACE parks nationwide. The America the Beautiful passes provide access to National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands.
Buy an Annual Park Pass
- Corps of Engineers Annual Pass: $40
- America the Beautiful Annual Pass: $80
- America the Beautiful Senior Lifetime Pass: $80
- America the Beautiful Senior Annual Pass: $20
- America the Beautiful Access Pass: Free
- America the Beautiful Volunteer Pass: Free
- America the Beautiful Active Military Pass: Free
- America the Beautiful Every Kid in a Park (EKIP) Pass: Free
If you are not sure which pass is best for you, contact the Lake Lanier Management Office between 9 AM and 3:30 PM on weekdays by phone at 770-945-9531.
To request a permit by mail, include your complete name and address along with a check payable to F&A Officer, Mobile.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- P.O. Box 567
- Buford, GA 30515
- Attn: Park Info
You may also visit the office at 1050 Buford Dam Road, Buford, GA, 30518, between 9 AM and 3:30 PM on weekdays.