You Should Get the Lake Lanier Association Newsletter
The latest Lake Lanier Association newsletter is now available online. Although it’s dated for February 2017, there’s plenty of information about what has happened recently and what they have planned for the rest of the year.
As always, the goals of the Lake Lanier Association (LLA) are to keep the lake clean, full and safe.
This portion was exceptionally interesting.
If not for LLA:
- Who would have removed 50 tons of trash last year?
- Who would have installed and monitored 250 lights on hazard markers?
- Who would have put rip rap on eroding islands?
- Who would have removed sunken 40 ft house boats?
Georgia’s greatest lake is improved upon every year by the Lake Lanier Association. There are many ways to get involved. Here are a few upcoming events:
- The LLA Annual Member Meeting will take place on Saturday, March 25, 2017, at Pelican Pete’s on Lake Lanier at Port Royale Marina.
- Another delightful Member Social is scheduled for Saturday, April 22, 2017, at Skogies, located at Gainesville.
- If you miss that Member Social, mark your calendar for the one at Fishtales at Hideaway Bay Marina on Saturday, May 13, 2017.
You’ll always find friendly folks who love Lake Lanier at LLA meetings and occasions.
For updates on the latest battles in the Water Wars, the Lake Lanier Association Newsletter is a trustworthy and authoritative source.