Port Royale Marina
Port Royale Marina & Lakeside Community has been around since Lake Lanier’s earliest days. Formerly known as “Lan Mar Marina,” Port Royale has everything you’ll need to enjoy Lake Lanier … from dockside dining to getting you out on the water in style.
According to their literature, Port Royale is the largest floating boating center in the country.
Zippy personal watercraft? Check.
Demure pontoon boats for small families? Yup.
Houseboats so big and fancy they’d make Kim Kardashian blush? Oh, yeah!
You can get them all at Port Royale. If you don’t see any rental boats that you like at Port Royale, they’ll sell you just about any boat you would like.
When you come back to shore, let the folks at Pelican Pete’s make dinner for you and your crew.
Port Royale Amenities
- Bath house & showers
- Boat rentals
- Boat sales & brokerage
- Certified technicians on site with warranty service available
- Dry dock & wet dock storage
- Easily accessible from GA 400 & I-985
- Fresh water available on all docks
- Full parts and service on all makes and models
- Large gas island with 18 gas pumps — 100% ethanol-free gas is available
- Onsite 24-hour security for your protection
- Open 7-days-a-week year round
- Pay at the pump
- Pelican Pete’s Restaurant
- Private boat ramp
- Two ship stores
- State-of-the-art wash rack facility
- Up to 100-amps power available on all docks
- ValTek certified fuel dock
- Wireless Internet service
- Year-round 24-hour self service pump out
- Year-round bath facilities
- Year-round bath facilities with showers
Port Royale Contact Information
Address: 9200 Lan Mar Road, Gainesville, GA 30506