Little Ridge Park
Little Ridge Park in Cumming, Georgia, is what parks are all about. For gazing into the waters of Lake Lanier and watching happy critters scamper on lawns, Little Ridge is simply perfect.
Grill burgers by the lake with a cool bottle of water (alcohol is not allowed) and the one snack that makes any picnic perfect: Cheetos!
Large striped bass lurk in the deep waters by Buford Dam. That makes Little Ridge Park a favorite among folks who love to fish.
Little Ridge Park is close to the dam and Habersham Marina, right off Holtzclaw Road. It’s not too far away from GA 400 and Atlantaland. The boat ramp at Little Ridge has a floating dock to help board passengers. That’s especially nice when you’re boating with kids.
Lake Lanier Park Information from USACE
- Opening & Closing Dates for Parks on Lake Lanier
- USACE Parking & Boat Launch Fees
- Lake Lanier Corps of Engineers Park Info
Little Ridge Park Information
- Off Holtzclaw Road and close to Habersham Marina
- 3295 Lanier Beach South Road; Cumming, GA 30041