Sunrise Cove Marina
Sunrise Cove Marina on Lake Lanier
Sunrise Cove Marina was originally built in 1956. Back then it was called Beaver Ruin Park. From 1958 until 1988 it was known as Snug Harbor. When it became part of the Westrec family of marinas, the name “Sunrise Cove Marina” stuck.
When you visit the marina, come early enough to watch the sun rise over the park-like 62-acres at Sunrise Cove Marina and its variety of 749 slips on Lake Lanier.
Oakwood, Georgia, is nearby. You’ll find all sorts of fast-food and good food, little shops and big-box stores, and whatever you’ll need to set sail.
Sunrise Cove’s laid-back, tranquil setting is the perfect place to sit back, relax, kick your heels up and leave your troubles behind. If you don’t find answers to your questions about Sunrise Cove here, drop by the office and have a cup of coffee. They’ll be happy to help.
Sunrise Cove Amenities
- Ships Store – Open daily offering snacks and gear for your boat. You’ll find some great take away gifts like shirts and hats as well.
- 24-Hour Security – They pride themselves on keeping the marina and surroundings safe and secure for you, your family, your guests and most of all your watercraft.
- Private Launch Ramp – Available to all marina members for any type of watercraft.
- Club House – Available to rent for a reunion, birthday, wedding reception or just a friendly little social gathering. The clubhouse is quipped with a full kitchen, a fireplace, and plenty of room for your guests. A large outdoor patio deck sits above the grounds and comes equipped with a great view of our lake and marina.
- Pump Out Facilities – Full pump out facilities are FREE and available to all of our marina slip holders during office hours.
- Restrooms and Bathhouses – There are three bathhouse facilities located on the property for the use of all slip holders.
- Fuel Dock – Memorial Day through Labor Day Hours: Open 6 days a week; 9 AM – 5 PM weekdays; Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Off-season, the fuel dock is closed on Tuesdays. Off-season hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 24-Hour Pump Out – A coin operated pump out system is also available to those who are in need.
- Public Day Use Park – You’ll enjoy our natural park setting along with some really beautiful winding trails where you can stroll throughout the marina.
- Electrical and Water – Available to all slip holders
- Laundry Facilities – Slip holders who spend any length of time at the marina are welcome to do any laundry at our coin-operated facility located on-site.
Sunrise Cove Marina Contact Info
Address: 5725 Flat Creek Road; Gainesville, GA 30504
Phone: (770) 536-8599 / (770)532-7667 fax