When boaters think of Lake Lanier they think of Holiday Marina, as they have for more than 50 years.
Holiday is the oldest and one of the lake’s largest floating marinas — with almost 1,300 wet slips, ranging from 22 feet to 100 feet in length. They’re located just outside of Lake Lanier Islands on the east side of the lake, near Buford, Georgia.
Holiday Marina’s goal is to make sure that you are impressed by their service and personal attention the first time you meet them and every time afterward.
You’ll be impressed with Holiday Marina’s:
- Security: Holiday Marina has full-time courtesy officers on the property. Their responsibilities include monitoring vehicle traffic on Marina property, providing a night-time roving patrol and responding to our slip holders during non-business hours.
- Ships Store: The store, located next to the office, meets all your basic boating needs: oil, cleaning supplies, dock lines, lake maps, marine toilet paper and head chemicals. There’s always a good supply of water toys, Holiday and Lake Lanier apparel, snacks, chips, candy, ice cream, sodas, bottled water, beer, wine and ice.
- Service, including:
- Haul Out, Block, Splash $12.00 a foot
- Haul Outs for Survey $7.00 a foot
- Pressure Wash $3.00 a foot
- Fiberglass Restoration and Gelcoat Repairs (Free Estimates)
- Mechanical Inspections
- Repower, Drive and Maintenance
- Audio and Video Installation
- Underwater LED lighting (Packages starting at $499.00)
- Canvas and Upholstery
- Propeller and Shaft Repairs
Holiday Marina Contact Information
Holiday On Lake Lanier
6900 Lanier Islands Parkway
Buford, GA 30518