Horseback riding opportunities at Lake Lanier Islands Resort:
- 1-Hour Lesson
- Blue Ridge Trail
- Cocktail Cove Trail
- Group Lessons
- Horseback Riding
- Legacy Trail
- Pony Rides
- Semi-Private Lessons
- Summer Riding Camp
Equestrian Center Policies
- Riding double is not permissible.
- Children must be at least 7 years old and 48 inches tall to ride on the trail.
- A parent or guardian must sign a release for children under 16 years of age.
- A parent must accompany children on Pony Rides.
- Our weight limit is 285 lbs. on trail horses and 80 lbs. on ponies (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
- Reservations are highly recommended for all trail rides.
- We do not ride in inclement weather.
- November – March: Daily 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- April – October: Daily 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Reservations are strongly recommended for all Equestrian Center activities.
- For Reservations Call 678-318-7886.
What do you think about "Horseback Riding"? Let us know ...