Corps of Engineers’ Annual Park Passes
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) operates 32 day-parks in our area, including Lake Lanier and Lake Allatoona.
One of the best ways for park visitors to save money is to invest in an annual pass.
You can choose to cough up $5.00 per day per vehicle to enter USACE day-use areas or simply pay $40 for the entire year.
Having the annual pass gives you the peace of mind to visit often … without worrying about spending a lot of time to make it worthwhile.
The passes are valid for 12 months and available as hanging tags, which can be used in all your vehicles, or as a sticker, for use in Jeeps, convertibles and on motorcycles.
Annual passes are good at all USACE operated day-use parks nationwide, including these local venues:
- Lake Lanier
- Lake Allatoona Lake
- Carters Lake
- West Point Lake
- Hartwell Lake
- Richard B. Russell Lake and
- Thurmond Lake.
How to Get Your Annual Pass
- Lanier Project Management Office, 1050 Buford Dam Road, Buford, GA 30518
- You may purchase your pass 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Many parks sell annual passes at their entrances.
- Checks for $40 made out to USACE F&A OFFICER may be mailed to:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Attention: Annual Pass, P.O. Box 567, Buford, GA 30515.
- Once payment is received, you should get your Annual pass by mail within 7 – 10 business days.
Visitors are reminded to make safety a number one priority while taking advantage of the various recreational opportunities that can be found at Lake Lanier.
Always “Wear your lifejacket. It’s an idea everyone can live with.”
Online: Please Click Here